Hi, it's Mohamed Yassine Grifti.
Today I will visit the City of London with a British family. We will start with Big Ben, then we will visit Tower Bridge.
After lunchtime, we're going to Buckingham Palace. At four o'clock,we're going to visit the British Museum. At six o'clock, we will going to see the beautiful jewel crown. At eight p.m., I' m going to enjoy the attraction park for three or four hours.
Today I will visit the City of London with a British family. We will start with Big Ben, then we will visit Tower Bridge.
After lunchtime, we're going to Buckingham Palace. At four o'clock,we're going to visit the British Museum. At six o'clock, we will going to see the beautiful jewel crown. At eight p.m., I' m going to enjoy the attraction park for three or four hours.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.