Tomorrow, I'm going with my English family to visit London.
We are going to visit Buckingham Palace where Elisabeth II live,which I want to see, because my family said " It's very beautiful the changing of the Guards !"
We are going to eat sandwiches in the park next to the palace.
By taxi in the afternoon we are going to the Tower Bridge where we'll take a little walk because it's so beautiful !!! And we are visiting the tower of London. It's was founded by William the conqueror, it's the reason why I want to visit it.
Then we are buying a post card for my family !!! And because my english family lives next to one swimming pool, Shirley and I are going to swim.
We are going to visit Buckingham Palace where Elisabeth II live,which I want to see, because my family said " It's very beautiful the changing of the Guards !"
We are going to eat sandwiches in the park next to the palace.
By taxi in the afternoon we are going to the Tower Bridge where we'll take a little walk because it's so beautiful !!! And we are visiting the tower of London. It's was founded by William the conqueror, it's the reason why I want to visit it.
Then we are buying a post card for my family !!! And because my english family lives next to one swimming pool, Shirley and I are going to swim.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.