To anyone, I am shipwrecked and my name is Zayn Horan.
I have been on the island on the Pacific Ocean since my boat sunk.
I feel sad and lonely .
I have discovered the island and I have built a fire and a little home with tree branches and some leaves.
I have lost everything and have been stung by spiders moreover I have eaten strange things like insects, it's horrible !
I have been on the island on the Pacific Ocean since my boat sunk.
I feel sad and lonely .
I have discovered the island and I have built a fire and a little home with tree branches and some leaves.
I have lost everything and have been stung by spiders moreover I have eaten strange things like insects, it's horrible !
It's a hard experience but I would like to find my life and my family . I'm alone and I miss her. I'm bored,
PLEASE HELP ME !
Ines and Yasmine.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.