To anyone,
My name is Fred. I'm thirty years old, I'm a captain of a boat.
Last month, my ship sank near a desert island. I have built a home with wood and every day, I have caught fish and animals to eat and survive. And I have drunk coco milk. I'm so sick of this life, I feel lonely and sad. I have never thought to live an experience like this.
Please if you find this message come to my rescue.
Fred Young (Zakaria et Loubna)
My name is Fred. I'm thirty years old, I'm a captain of a boat.
Last month, my ship sank near a desert island. I have built a home with wood and every day, I have caught fish and animals to eat and survive. And I have drunk coco milk. I'm so sick of this life, I feel lonely and sad. I have never thought to live an experience like this.
Please if you find this message come to my rescue.
Fred Young (Zakaria et Loubna)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.