To anyone,
I am George Tucker, my boat sank on 13th March.
I've found myself on a desert island. I have been on the island for two weeks.
I have built a small house using tree branches. I have survived on fruit, fish and water.
I feel really sad and lonely. I miss my family and friends and I need some help !
SO PLEASE, HELP ME TO GET BACK TO MY LIFE !
OUDRHIRI Najlae & SEMLALI Boutaina
I am George Tucker, my boat sank on 13th March.
I've found myself on a desert island. I have been on the island for two weeks.
I have built a small house using tree branches. I have survived on fruit, fish and water.
I feel really sad and lonely. I miss my family and friends and I need some help !
SO PLEASE, HELP ME TO GET BACK TO MY LIFE !
OUDRHIRI Najlae & SEMLALI Boutaina
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.