Hello to all my new friends in Morocco! As-Aalām 'Alaykum!
My name is Mr. Hertz and I teach English at Six Rivers Charter High School in Arcata, CA. Very soon you will be receiving introductions from my students who are very excited to meet all of you! I hope you all of you are having a great school year so far. My class is looking forward to making friends with each of you individually and learning your country, culture, and way of life in general. Likewise they are eager to share information about themselves, the place they live, and their way of life. I hope we have many great exchanges and learn from one another!
Hey, my name is Peter sullivan. I enjoy freelance inventing, mountain biking (AM), and archery, as well as kayaking and rock climbing. I live in Arcata, an area that is optimal for these pursuits, containing forested hills, beautiful coastline, and low plains where the two meet. I’m mechanically skilled, and plan to get professional bike shop certification, and work in a shop or start my own until college prices become more resonable. This give me the opportunity to (a) plan what to do with my life, (b) a chance to do what i like, and ( c ) a good chunk of change. Its nice to meet you guys.
ReplyDelete