12 October 2012

hi

hi!
my name is leonor and I am 13 years old.
I am a little bit small,skinny. my hair is brown , long and curly and my eyes are blue.
I love hip-hop, singing , cooking and fix up couples, love, and all that stuff.
I love Asian food , particulary  makis, and I also love making them.
I've got too brothers, one is gone to madrid , and one is 17 .
I live in Tangier, Morroco, in a big house with an enormous garden.
I've got two dogs (satie and tingis), and two cats ( sol y sombra which are in english sun and dark )
A lots of birds and turtles are in my garden too, bot it's not the same 'cause we don't see them all the time!
I am in the Regnault school. I love this place because all is cool, and we are all like a big huge familly.
My favourite styles of musics are:  rock , rap , RnB and Pop. Actually, quite everything.
Nd u? see ya!! :)))))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.