I'm in London and I want to visit some monuments.
Tomorrow I'm going to see Buckingham Palace with my English family. I want to see it because it's the Queen's official and main royal London home. After having visited it, I want to eat fish and chips at the traditional restaurant of London, I'm going there by bus.
After, we're going to the Tower of London, it seems interesting because it was founded by William the Conqueror.
Then we're going to the British Museum, to see Egyptian mummies because I like history.
At the end of the day, we're going to shopping in Camden Lock and buy a post card for my family and my friends.
Finally, we'll go by taxi to the Royal Albert Hall to listen to a rock concert, I love music ! I can't wait for tomorrow!
After, we're going to the Tower of London, it seems interesting because it was founded by William the Conqueror.
Then we're going to the British Museum, to see Egyptian mummies because I like history.
At the end of the day, we're going to shopping in Camden Lock and buy a post card for my family and my friends.
Finally, we'll go by taxi to the Royal Albert Hall to listen to a rock concert, I love music ! I can't wait for tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.