I arrived in London at 11 pm, so I must sleep to be full of energy.
Tomorrow, I am going to wake up at 8 o'clock to do a lot of things : first , I am going to take my breakfast in a restaurant, to eat some pudding, even if it is not for breakfast.
Next, I am going to madame Tussaud's to see Lady Gaga, Rihanna, and all the singers and actors who are famous, and I am going to try to take a picture. It will be great, I am sure!
After that , I will be awake, so I am going to watch a horror Movie in a cinema, in Leicester Square . To go there , I am going to take the red bus to enjoy the view. After that, I am sure I am going to be hungry (I know myself pretty well !!!) so I am going to KFC. It is a fast food, like Mc donald's, eat some chicken wings. There is a KFC on Oxford Street, so after lunch I am going to do a lot of shopping and take a looot of souvenirs. Coming back home, I am going to give some presents to my house family, leave my bags in my room and eat some cupcakes for tea time.
To end the day, I am going to visit the M&N's world to eat a lot of chocolate and buy some too. Then I am going to a restaurant, go back home and just sleep.
Oh boy, this is going to happen tomorrow but ,just to imagine it, ... I think i am going to have nice dreams!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.