Hi!
My name is Yasmine Ftouh , I'm 12.
I live in Tangier , Morocco , in an apartment with my family .For me my parents are my inspiration .I have two sisters , one studies in Paris and the other studies with me at school . I'm tall and I have straight brown hair . I always come by car to school , it's why I'm never late .I like sports , and I like playing with the School team but I don't like ping-pong . And I like to have new buddies .
Oh ! I forgot to say this I love singing and listening to music and several people say ; I have a beautiful voice . My favorite boysband is" One Direction "!
We're waiting for your answer !
My name is Yasmine Ftouh , I'm 12.
I live in Tangier , Morocco , in an apartment with my family .For me my parents are my inspiration .I have two sisters , one studies in Paris and the other studies with me at school . I'm tall and I have straight brown hair . I always come by car to school , it's why I'm never late .I like sports , and I like playing with the School team but I don't like ping-pong . And I like to have new buddies .
Oh ! I forgot to say this I love singing and listening to music and several people say ; I have a beautiful voice . My favorite boysband is" One Direction "!
We're waiting for your answer !
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.