Hi !
My name is Najlae, I am 13, I'm in 8th grade. I live in Morroco in Tangier, it's in the North of Africa. I've got brown eyes and brown hair. I'm a student in Lycée Regnault, it's a French school, I go there by car. I live in a villa in the mountain. I have an older sister, her name is Romaissae, an other sister, Douae and a little brother, Youssef. I travel a lot with my family, I like sports. My hobbies are playing the piano, acrobatic and drawing. I have a pet, it's a dog, his name is "Sky". I like him very much and I play a lot with him.
My name is Najlae, I am 13, I'm in 8th grade. I live in Morroco in Tangier, it's in the North of Africa. I've got brown eyes and brown hair. I'm a student in Lycée Regnault, it's a French school, I go there by car. I live in a villa in the mountain. I have an older sister, her name is Romaissae, an other sister, Douae and a little brother, Youssef. I travel a lot with my family, I like sports. My hobbies are playing the piano, acrobatic and drawing. I have a pet, it's a dog, his name is "Sky". I like him very much and I play a lot with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.