Hi , my name is Yasmine Ftouh ,I'm 12 .I live in Tangier ,Morocco. For me my parents are my inspiration and I really love them . I have two sisters, one is 21 and she studies in Paris and the other one is 17 and she studies with me at school . I always take a car to come to school ,it's why I'm never late . I like sports , and I like playing with the school team of basket-ball but I don't like ping-pong .And I like have new buddies .Oh! I forgot to say this my passion is listening to music and singing and several people say I have a beautiful voice . My favorite boysband is
"One Direction".
So it's me Yasmine Ftouh
We're waiting on your answer ! Bye Bye !
"One Direction".
So it's me Yasmine Ftouh
We're waiting on your answer ! Bye Bye !
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.